Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Rep. Takumi - 2




Dear Representative Roy Takumi,

Thank you for taking the time off and coming to our class and teaching us many interesting things about your job. I have learned many things from you. I learned that you do not need to be extremely smart to run for President or to run for office. All you need to do is to just be dedicated to it. Just like how you are dedicated to your job. I really enjoyed you being here. You were really funny and that helped me learn a lot more because it is hard for me to learn things if a teacher is really boring. You've taught us many things, and you've helped us open our eyes. I am pretty sure no one in our class would drop out. Well thank you again very much and I hope to see you soon.

Debra


Dear Roy Takumi,

Thank you for coming to our class and giving us a great speech. Your speech was funny and educational. Your (sic) a funny guy. Plus your speech took up the whole classs time so we didn't have to do anything after that. I don't know what I want to do after high school but I know because of your speech I'll find something out. Your (sic) a great representative funny and full of information. I learned a lot of information about the government. It was kind of boring but hey I was learning. Any way you should come back again.

Aloha,
John

Dear Representative Takumi,

Thanks for coming to our school to answer the questions we asked. Also, to tell us what you do as a representative of the Pearl City District. I learned a lot about the legislature and about that bill (House Bill 444). I guess it's okay to pass it as long as no guys bother me. Although it looked like I didn't care much about anything that was going on, I was actually listening. So, again thanks for coming here to our school. We greatly appreciated it.

Sincerely,
Aaron

Dear Representative Roy Takumi,

Thank you for coming to our class to answer our questions. You took valuable time from your busy day to talk to us. We learned many things concerning what's going on and your job.

For me, learning about the qualifications to become a politician will really help because maybe some day...I'll be one too. I also learned about what it takes for government to start a program or not. Like if it's worth for teachers to take drug test. And I realized that Representatives do alot of things and meet alot of people. Most people think you don't do much since not much change is happening. It sure was worthwhile.

Pearl City High Student,
Josephine

Dear Representative Takumi,

Thank you very much for taking time from your day to come and talk to us. I really enjoyed your speech and learned many things about our state, our schools, and our economy. I learned things like how our economy is going down, and it made me think of how we can stop it and how everyone can help. I also thought it was interesting hearing about what you do as a representative and how you can make laws which I think is really cool. Again, thank you for answering our questions. We really appreciated it.

Sincerely,
Kristi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Gonser said...

Just to explain, someone has been leaving comments written in Japanese characters. Not knowing what they say, I've deleted them.